Monday, 5 December 2011

Those Years -- 那些年

1961.. 1982.. 1985... 1986.. 1990.. 2000.. 2005.. 2009....
these are so called the remarkable vintages when God blessed the vines with perfect dosage of sunshine, warmth, rain and other various factors which made wine-making effortless.
What about those vintages that didn't make it on the list of remarkable years?

for those years without the blessing from the nature
it was down to the producer himself/herself to show off their talents fight against the nature

2004 in Burgundy was one of those vintages but to taste from the best producers
A M A Z I N G
2004 Nuits St Georges 1er Cru Les Murgers by Alain Hudelot Noellat
CC: "that's the colour i adore, sitting gloriously in the Spiegelau burgundy balloon glass, I'm bias Yes really I am for Alain's wines, the nose is serously a--mazing, sweet fruitful red fruits, light silky texture, element of elegance, the longer it sits in the glass the better it gets, long lingering finish, it's like a raspberry liquorice only sweeter!"

7 comments:

  1. Love that Hudelot...star wines...I wanna Chambolle Musigny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hudelot is one of my favourite as you can read from my earlier post of an endless journey! And their chambolle is most excellent! Good choice bud

    ReplyDelete
  3. who you calling bud, Bud? Had a NSG Roncieres (Robt Chevillon) 2009 last night. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed your early post on Chambolle-Musigny as I can write English but don't read too well especially after too many wines...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learn to read.....it is hard the Enlish...but I try with many wine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh I understand like raspberry aji wai bu liquor kai.....

    ReplyDelete