Monday, 31 October 2011

The Magic of Burgundy - 勃艮第的魔法

I never believed in the existence of magical power, for as much as I'd love to have it, it was never real. It wasn't until my birthday this year that I realised perhaps I could be wrong for all these years. Magical power does exist in this world. It was there all along. Well the magical power I encountered was of course in wine.

At my birthday dinner this year, carrying over a hangover from the night before, my kind brother-in-law slammed a bottle of 2006 Chambolle Musigny 1er Cru "Les Baudes" by Geantet Pansiot on the table, I thought "hell no! here we go again.". But since it was brought along as a gift to celebrate the creation of me! OK I poured myself a weee glass... then something magical happened.
After one generous sip of the wine, I was magically brought back to the real world. It was like an instant cure, a potion made from the ancient vines of Chambolle Musigny.

Never expected a burgundy would cure a hangover.. but hey.. it worked its magic on me!!
2006 Chambolle Musigny 1er Cru "Les Baudes" by Geantet Pansiot
CC: "surprising dark brownish red, sweet ripe 06 fruit, leading on to silky smoothness, and a mellow finish like it was never leaving your mouth. MAGICAL"

No comments:

Post a Comment